Did you know.....
- An ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain.
- The reason firehouses have circular stairways is from the days of
yore when the engines were pulled by horses. The horses were stabled on the ground floor
and figured out how to walk up straight staircases.
- If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in
the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person
died as a result of wounds received in battle; if the horse has all four legs on the
ground, the person died of natural causes.
- The longest recorded flight of a chicken is thirteen seconds.
- Cat's urine glows under a black light.
- In Cleveland, Ohio, it's illegal to catch mice without a hunting
- The world's termites outweigh the world's humans 10 to 1.
- It's possible to lead a cow upstairs...but not downstairs.
- Humans are the only primates that don't have pigment in the palms of
- Elephants can't jump. Every other land mammal can.
copyright 2006 Unleashed!